Monday, December 16, 2019

Peace on Earth

Peace: freedom from disturbance; tranquility 

Look around you.  There is action.  There is work to be done.  There is school to attend. There is shopping and shipping and rushing and programs and crooked angel wings.  
There is living and dying and sickness and health.  There are social responsibilities and there is loneliness.  
There is some weariness but is there peace?  
Is there tranquility?

How then in the midst of the action, the rushing, the living, the sickness, and the crooked angel wings do we find peace?

Do we remember and live within the true meaning of Christmas? 
Jesus is the Prince of Peace. 
Let us not forget about Jesus in the midst of the action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Thoughts and Questions on Prayer

Here's something I've been thinking about for a couple of months now. I guess I will go ahead and get it off of my chest.  I...