Monday, January 21, 2019

A Child of the King

It's true. I might be a beggar in brokenness and rags but then The King came and when He walked past he didn't look the other way.  He didn't ignore my need.  He looked at me and He smiled.  He sat down with me and He stayed.  He said, "If you will let me I will change you. If you will believe me you can be my child".  

And I said, "Yes". 

He said, "I'll adopt you and make you mine."  
And He did.  
He said, "You are beloved, you are beautiful, you are my child now". 

And He changed me.  The rags fell away.  The broken became beautiful, because now I'm a child of The King. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Thoughts and Questions on Prayer

Here's something I've been thinking about for a couple of months now. I guess I will go ahead and get it off of my chest.  I...