Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stop Doing List

Here's a "Stop doing list" from Phil Cook
  1. Stop avoiding responsibility     "Own It"
  2. Stop multitasking                      "Focus"
  3. Stop talking                              
  4. Stop complaining                      (How much time do we spend complaining to people who can't fix the problem?)
  5. Stop working randomly             (Find your most productive time and use it.)
  6. Stop ignoring your story
    • your past
    • your family
    • what makes you different? 
    • what makes you stand out? 
    • what makes you, you? 
If you can tap into who you are it will transform what you do!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Thoughts and Questions on Prayer

Here's something I've been thinking about for a couple of months now. I guess I will go ahead and get it off of my chest.  I...